Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Amazing. As usual.

You didn't disappoint me. I don't think you ever will. You deliver a well-prepared flash installation every single time and you have my greatest respect.

Excellent flash.

SticksMen: SE SticksMen: SE

nice first try

sonce this is your first movie, i commend-eth you!!

very nicely done. i have to say though, that it got a little random and spaztic, but otherwise... i liked it

Smeegle-Puff27 responds:

yeah, thanks for the good review.

I have an obscure sense of humour.

Komix Experiments: Artpad Komix Experiments: Artpad

Woawer

This is a really great tool! I like the effects that you can get when you just hold spacebar and draw as you please. This is a very nice game! It would be really crazy-cool if it had a save or print option though.

Kudos!

Take That Beat ( Not Silent) Take That Beat ( Not Silent)

Well then.

You were very right. The song did get better after a while. The only problem I had was that I had to pretty turn off my speakers completely before I started to hear the song get better...

I'm sorry but I'm deducting from your score for the bad beginning, but otherwise this was a pretty good song!

BIOHAZARD responds:

Thanks! i knew i should have changed the beginning
*smacks head*
im a dumbass!

Teris MegaMix Teris MegaMix

Mehr

I'm not sure what exactly you did to put this song together, put if you figured this out by ear, then good job... BUT if you had any bit of music to read and then stick into whatever music program you have, then I say, GAR TO YOU.

I didn't like the song mainly for the fact that almost every note was off.

The sound from that instrument bothered me too.

dark-dragon11 responds:

TELL SUM 1 WHO GIVES A FUCK

Dry Dry Docks Loop Dry Dry Docks Loop

Shweet

Really nice! I like this and it iss getting a DOWNLOAD!! :O

Oh and the place is called Dire Dire Docks. XD

PsYchOsIs-X00 responds:

Yes..er...I haven't played SM64 in a while. Recently got back into it thanks to a Super Mario speedrun. 20min at 16 stars to beat the whole game. Wow.

Aaaanyways, thanks for the comment!